WordPress allows you to bulk move posts from one category to another category. Sometimes you may have misplaced a WordPress in a old category, then you want to relocate and move the posts to a new category. If you have this trouble, you can continue reading the rest of this WordPress guide.
Steps to Bulk Move Posts to a New Category
- Log on to your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Click Posts from the left side menu bar
- Click All Posts from the expended menu list
- Tick to select the posts you want to move to a new category
- Click Bulk Actions to expend the jump down menu and select Edit
- Click Apply
- Select the new category or categories where you would like to transfer the WP posts to.
- Finally click the Update button to move WordPress from one category to another
Now you have successfully moved WordPress posts to a new category. If you do not want the old category, you can go to delete it from Posts >> Categories section. To move WordPress posts is just that easy, you do not need any plugins for that.